THE TICKET GROUP PTY LIMITED
moshtix & Gympie Music Muster Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of The Ticket Group Pty Ltd, Gympie Music Muster and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 13 April 2016 at 5pm (AEST) and concludes on 20 April 2016 at 5pm (AEST)
4. The competition will be hosted on the moshtix website.
5. To enter, participants must during the Promotion Period, purchase any 4-Day ticket (MusterMates, Adult, or Family Pass). The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrantís individual Internet Service Provider.
6. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winnerís entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. Prize Details:
1 x Win Back Your Ticket Cost + 4 Nights Camping at Banjos, valued between $1370-$2730
Total Prize Pool $ 1370 - $ 2730, depending on the type of 4-day ticket purchased
10. This competition is a game of chance.
11. Prize fulfilment will be organised by moshtix.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoterís premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the
duration of the promotional period will be entered into the draw. The first valid
entry drawn will win a Prize. The draw will take place at The Ticket Group Pty
Limited of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on 2 May 2016 at 10am (AEST).
16. The winners will be notified within 2 days of the draw and will be notified of their prize by email. They will have their names published on the moshtix website.
17. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
18. Should an entrantís contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
19. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at The Ticket Group Pty Limited of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on 2 August 2016 at 10am (AEST). The winners will be notified of their prize in writing and have their names published on the moshtix website by 4 August 2016 at 10am (AEST).
20. The promoterís decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
21. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoterís ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
22. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoterís legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
24. The Ticket Group Pty Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
26. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
27. By entering into this competition, the participant acknowledges their details will be added to The Ticket Group Pty Limited and Gympie Music Muster databases and agrees to receive the weekly moshGuide, special offers and special announcements from The Ticket Group, moshtix, Gympie Music Muster and its partners. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrantís details should be directed to The Ticket Group Pty Limited.
28. The Ticket Group Pty Limited is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the Promotion.
29. Entrantsí personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winnersí names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winnerís surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is The Ticket Group Pty Limited (ABN: 72 076 980 955) of Suite 1.5, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW, 2000.